LA-RICS Claremont Microwave
Project Site: Claremont, California, an LA-RICS cellular telephone site
Contact: Mitchell J Architecture, San Diego, California
Using a Fluke 1735
Purpose: To determine if there is enough headroom to use the existing circuit:
- Don’t just open the panel and set up the meter.
- Evaluate the results and recommend (or not) the use of the circuit.
Narrative provided to the customer on the load study report face:
- DO NOT USE THIS CIRCUIT
- Notes 240V split phase system – meter was placed on an existing panel “TA” inside the tower electronics building
- Max current on phase B is 177A
- Main breaker on the panel is 200A
- NEC rules indicate this circuit is not suitable for additional loads